[Stargate] OT, 2 requests, ISO old friends

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 1 13:36:42 PDT 2009

Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 19:33:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: Leslie Snipes <lesdsnipes at yahoo.com>
To: stargate at lists.ansteorra.org, ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Stargate] OT, 2 requests, ISO old friends

I'm trying to find old friends on facebook but I'm not really good with all this tech stuff, so if you're out there and remember Pandora from Eldern Hills' early days or briefly in Stargate, find me on Facebook as Leslie D Snipes.

Pandora
I'm not on Facebook, but I think I remember you Pandora, though we didn't know each other well.
Are you the Pandora who did the lovely graphic design that Sindra commissioned for the Stargate 20th year t-shirts?

Cheers, Hillary