[Stargate] Equestrian practice..9/13...

Laura Jean Betenbaugh periodwarhorse at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 11:01:42 PDT 2009

Last chance to practice, or authorize before Ravensfort Defender is this Sunday, 9/13, at Little Moon Farm in Needville. We saddle up at 5:00 so that the temp is dropping as we warm up. We can start at 4:30 if the day is cooler... insurance covers from 1:00-9:00pm.

Minors 10 and up can participate with a parent, signed waiver, approved helmet, and closed toed shoes or boots.

Everyone must have closed toed footwear, heel is suggested, though not required.

OT If anyone would like a dog, we are looking for a home for the "stupid" dog from Baronial. Bloo keeps killing our chickens, and the last time, he tore into the coop to do it. He is a 3 year old neutered male border collie. He loves everyone, but kills ducks, chickens, and rabbits, if he can get to them. He is free, up to date on his rabies shots, and knows some basic commands.

Lorraine Fraser