[Stargate] Helmet, Elbows, Gauntlets for sale

Diane Taylor dianet_write at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 13 01:13:30 PDT 2009

Kujo no Ume here,

Due to health reasons, I am having to give up fighting altogether.  To that end, I  have the following for sale.

1 pair of hardened leather mitten Gauntlets.
1 pair of articulated Elbows with homemade vambraces. *Yes, you can remove*
1 helmet with removable padding.

Pictures coming soon.  Contact me off list if you're interested.  Thanks in advance for considering it.

YIS,
Kujo no Ume ...  Room mate to Baroness Ulrike the Franke

See ya next time,

Diane Taylor

http://dianet-write.weebly.com/

http://paranormal-minds.blogspot.com/

http://groups.google.com/group/order-of-demented-dreamers

Writers don't get mad, they write books.