[Stargate] Equestrian practice @ Little Moon Farm...

Laura Jean Betenbaugh periodwarhorse at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 12:09:02 PDT 2009

Greetings,
Just a reminder, we will be holding equestrian practice this Sunday Afternoon, 9/27/09. If the cooler weather holds, we will be saddling up around 4:00 PM. Come out and work on your skills, get started, or finish, your authorization. As always, Minors 10 and older are welcome with a parent present, and a signed waiver. Closed toed shoes required for all riders. Helmets required for minors. Outside horses required to show proof of negative Coggins test within last year. Loaner horses and equipment available...

  Come out and play...

HL Lorraine Fraser