[Stargate] OT Help for Bjornsborger needed in Desoto Texas Area

Ashlin Chrystal ashlin_c at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 27 21:04:50 PDT 2009

Help Find a missing family dog please!  I'm Ashlin Chrystal from Bjornsborg.  My Sister and her family have had their dog either stolen or has run away from a house in the Desoto area.  It is a female Jack Russel Terrier White with one brown eye, brown ears and small black spots on her back.  If anyone has seen her in that area please e-mail me or call me at two one zero- three six three- four zero six three.  I have attached a picture of her for identification purposes. (hope your list takes attachments.  Ah! A link to a picture is http://pets.webshots.com/photo/2879817230035133745xNgxmB?vhost=pets  She has been missing sence Tuesday but my family was on vacation and the family watching her didn't want to upset them till they were back.  Any and all help would be appreciated.
                          Sincerely, Lady Ashlin Chrystal