[Stargate] ISO - Isolde

Lauren Norman lmnorman at uh.edu
Sun Sep 20 18:07:25 PDT 2009

Replied privately : )

Isolde die Waeyer

Lauren Norman
409.739.5645

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

Robert Heinlein