[Stargate] Work Day Part 2

David Jurgens djurgens at swbell.net
Fri Apr 9 09:28:51 PDT 2010

I would like to thank the following folks that came out last night to help
with sanding and staining the tables.

Alden

Ihon

Ciarnat

Lissa

Snaebjorn Hakonarson (A newcomer to Stargate from Aethelmearc)

Tomorrow we will be applying two coats of varnish to the tables.  In between
coats, we will make a trip to the storeroom to do some work there for about
an hour or two.  I plan to get started around 9:30 or 10:00 and hope to get
the first coat on each table done by about 11:30.  Then we will take a break
for lunch and then head over to the storeroom at about 12:30.  This should
give the first coat sufficient time to dry to apply the second coat.  We
should be back from the storeroom by 2:30 or so.

All are welcome to come help at any the three time slots.

My address is:

3003 Bernadette Lane

Houston, Texas 77043

713-690-5434