[Stargate] SCA may day bash

Stephanie Wilson imstephw at swbell.net
Wed Apr 21 08:38:09 PDT 2010

Hi Nan -

My husband, Don Corvin Fenarro, and I will be there. In fact, I'm the feast
steward, so if you're planning to attend make sure you stick around for
feast.

It is my understanding that those intending to camp should contact the event
steward, Duchess Cateau, at duchess_cateau at hotmail.com, especially if you
want to reserve cabin space.

Here is more information about the event:

http://loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org/maydaybash.html
and
http://loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org/images/maydaypdf.pdf

Hope to see you there.