[Stargate] Submissions for May 2010 Two Towers due May 2nd!

Chronicler of Stargate chronicler at stargate.ansteorra.org
Fri Apr 30 13:51:11 PDT 2010

Good afternoon,

I apologize for this extremely late reminder about submissions. I have been
preoccupied with planning and preparing the feast for Loch Soilleir's and
Stargate's joint event this weekend, SCA May Day Birthday Bash. It's my
first time to be feast steward so I'm probably over-thinking everything, but
it's going to be yummy so come on out to the event tomorrow. That said, I
need submissions for the May 2010 issue of the Two Towers by midnight,
Sunday, May 2nd.

It would be particularly helpful to hear from all of the guild principals
and marshalls so that I can accurately report information about practices
and meetings (i.e., meeting dates, times, locations, and contact
information).

Also, I would appreciate any articles and/or pictures from Stargate/Loch
Baronials. Publication Permission Forms can be found at:
http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/PubPerm.pdf.

In service,

HL Anne Barrington
Stargate Chronicler