[Stargate] Stargate Newcomers Revel

Stephanie Wilson imstephw at swbell.net
Wed Aug 11 09:01:09 PDT 2010

That's a great idea! Don Corvin and I will be there.

We'll bring gazpacho (a chilled Mediterranean-style vegetable soup) and
fruit salad. I can also bring a 5-gallon cooler of lemonade (need to get rid
of the mix that's in my pantry before it turned into a solid, unusable
block). I haven't seen anyone else respond yet; do we have an estimate on
the number of people that might attend? (I'm wondering whether I should make
a pot of gazpacho or a vat.)

Is anyone bringing disposable bowls/plates and utensils, or should I bring
those as well? What about cups and napkins?

Also, do we need to bring chairs?

Finally, will people be wearing historical clothing (i.e., garb) or modern
(mundane) clothing?

In service,
Anne

HL Anne Barrington