[Stargate] Newcomer's Revel

Snaebjorn Hakonarson snaebjorn_h at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 19:29:30 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I've only attended one work day thus far at Sir Godwin's house and a meeting of the Cook's Guild with Gates Edge but I really enjoyed meeting those I have. I'm not a newcomer to the SCA but I am to the local region. I was wondering if its possible I could show up to this as well. I also have a full on newcomer who has yet to make any meetings or gathering but has some interest that is considering coming if he can.

I would greatly enjoy a chance to meet other people as well. If its possible would it be ok for us to show up as well.

What I'd be making to bring I'm not sure yet. *laughs* I will have to think about that.

In service,
Snaebjorn Hakonarson