[Stargate] Stargate Newcomers Revel

Seneschal of Stargate seneschal at stargate.ansteorra.org
Tue Aug 10 12:23:15 PDT 2010

Greetings all,
With the number of newcomers we've had at our local Populace meetings these
past couple months, we thought it would be a good idea to have a Stargate
Newcomers Revel.  *Thursday, August 19th at 7pm* at the home of HL Mea
Passavanti, we will have a pot-luck party with the purpose of introducing
our newcomers to some of the "ins and outs" of life in the SCA and Kingdom
of Ansteorra.

Some general topics for open discussion:
- Attending your first even (what you'll need, how to get involved);
- Forms of address (various ranks and dignities);
- Persona development (times, places, clothing, heraldry, names);
- I'm interested in.....Who can I talk to? (making connections).

Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend!  Bring a dish to share and
your beverage of choice.
For address/directions to HL Mea's, please email her at
mea.passavanti at gmail.com

In service,
Alden