[Stargate] Stargate Newcomers Revel - Summary

Carolyn Young caitlin37 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 19 11:51:30 PDT 2010

To garb, or not to garb....

Back in the day when I was a new-comer,  whenever we had a new-comer's revel
or  old-comers would come to show their craft/skill, they would come in
garb.  It let us 'newbies' see what clothing was acceptable and appropriate
for SCA gatherings and we could ask more questions about costuming and garb.

So, IMNSHO, garb would be very appropriate tonight.

Just my two farthings,
HL Caitlin,
Former Hospitaler, among other things

So much to do and so little attention span to get it done with.