[Stargate] newcomers revel

Snaebjorn Hakonarson snaebjorn_h at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 09:57:37 PDT 2010

I would like to say thanks as well. I had a great time meeting a lot of people and talking about all sorts of things.

I'd also like to say thanks in that you guys managed to really make the friend I brought with me feel a lot more welcome than he expected. He had a fun time, though I know he never seems like he is. LOL. He was fairly inspired I think. Hopefully this won't be the only thing he goes to.

He mentioned he was impressed that everyone seemed to know so much about history in general. *laughs* Thought it was very cool.

Thank you all again for making an Aethelmeartian and a total newbie feel right at home last night. Reminds me why I love the SCA.

In service,
Snaebjorn Hakonarson
(Just ask Ciarnat how to pronounce it! :D)