[Stargate] With Appreciation

Ciarnat Ciarnat at consolidated.net
Sun Dec 5 20:44:40 PST 2010

Stargate Sisters & Brothers,

    Just a little note to thank the following persons that assisted me
before, during or after Stargate Yule Revel, helping it to be the successful
event that we all enjoyed:  (in random order)  Genvieve, Ihon, Isabeau,
Godwin, Fedelm, Fenris, Caitilin, Leofwine, Sorian & Mark Kendall
(Genvieve's spouse) and everyone else I may have accidentally forgotten.

   Please pat your selves on your backs, and let out a sigh of relief and
relax, it was a memorable event!

   Ciarnat

  All meaningful change begins with the right aspirations--Ken Yamashita