[Stargate] Youth Boffer, Storytelling and other children's activities at Stargate Yule

paul rieke pdkrieke at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 3 07:46:37 PST 2010

 In addition to the usual gingerbread decorating, dreidel ,and other seasonable activities  for children, there will be  Youth boffer  activities at Stargate Yule! Thanks to Lord Germanicus and Lord Askell, we will have an  "Introduction to Youth Boffer" and authorization class at the Stargate Yule event tomorrow. There will be a chance to try out your new (or improved ) skills in the afternoon, and perhaps win a prize!
If you are interested in  participating in youth boffer, please make sure that you have closed toe shoes and suitable clothing.
We are also looking forward to a visit from Lord Karolus the Storyteller in the afternoon.

We  hope to see you there!

Fedelm ni Uidhir
Stargate MOC