[Stargate] Men's Loaner Garb

Ciarnat Ciarnat at consolidated.net
Mon Feb 1 10:32:41 PST 2010

     Due to the kind generosity of SCAers far and near, (especially with the
recent donations from Brenna, Antonello & Fedelm), we now have a vast array
of men's, teen boy's and boy's loaner garb.  We will NOT be accepting any
more donations of men's, teen boys and younger boys at this time.

     Instead, please check your closets for un-needed coat hangers on which
we can hang the recently donated garb on.  We will have them hanging on the
racks for use at the upcoming Baronial event.

     Also, if anyone has any large safety pins to spare, they are needed to
keep the garb on the coathangers for transport to various locations.

                                                     With gratitude for the
generous populace of our Barony!

         Ciarnat

  All meaningful change begins with the right aspirations--Ken Yamashita