[Stargate] Preregistration for Gulf Wars

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 11:53:49 PST 2010

WOW!  Do I feel powerful!  Only seven minutes and Ansteorra responded with
20 preregistrations!
~ihon

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass . . .
it's about learning how to dance in the rain!"

Unknown (but I wish it had been me)

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 11:03 AM, Kaitlyn Mckenna <mistresskaitlyn at gmail.com