[Stargate] FW: FWI-Private Fabric Sale -

Nancy Howell nthgsmk at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 26 15:05:03 PST 2010

for all of u who want/need even more fabric 2 stash.....

From: df-mailroom at denverfabrics.com
Subject: Private Fabric Sale - Cotton, Linen, Wool & Much More
To: nthgsmk at hotmail.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 08:42:06 -0500

100% Linen - $7.95/yd
Cotton Pique, Gauze, and Sateen
Tropical Weight Wool - $7.95/yd
Stretch Lace - $3.95/yd
New Bolts Linen and Wool
Notions & Supplies

Take advantage of this great sale for
our best customers. Enjoy big savings
until February 8, 2010.

100% Linen $7.95/yd

Choose from hundreds of colors and styles of our beautiful 100% linen now on sale for $7.95 a yard.

Cotton Pique, Gauze, and Sateen

Cotton fabrics are a favorite and now you can choose from a great variety at superior prices.

Cotton Gauze
$3.95/yd

Pick from an extensive color range of 100% cotton gauze a t the special price of $3.95 a yard

Cotton Pique
$4.95/yd

Cotton Pique is perfect for the new season. Choose from a big variety of prints and solids at a special price of $4.95 a yard.

Cotton Sateen
$4.95/yd

Cotton and Cotton/Lycra Sateen continues to be a fashion favorite. We have a huge selection at $4.95 a yard.

Tropical Weight Wool $7.95/yd

Our 100% wool and wool and lycra blend tropical weight suitings are perfect for your new wardrobe. Choose for the Internet's largest selection at the great price of $7.95 a yard.

Stretch Lace $3.95 a Yard

Lace fabric is perfect for your newest fashions. We have a huge variety of prints and solids; many with lycra spandex. Our sale price of $3.95 a yard can't be beat.

New Bolts Linen and Wool

We continue to add to our selection of fabric by the bolt. Two new additions are classic 100% wool gabardine and exquistie 100% Linen. These are in addition to over 2000 other fabrics we sell by the bolt.

Save big until on over 1000 fabrics until February 1, 2010 on some of our best fabrics at special prices.

$1.99/yd

Includes suitings, prints, rayons, cottons, and much more.

$3.00/yd

Includes chiffon, charmeuse, gauze, knits, prints wovens and more.

$4.00/yd

Includes slinky, jacquards, cotton prints, cotton knits, moleskin, gauze, crepe, rayons and much more.

$5.00/yd

Includes wool, rayon, linen, silk, suede, cotton, jacquards, jersey, twill and much more.

$7.00/yd

Includes silk, linen, wool, suede, velvet and more.

1000s of Notions & Supplies

Don't forget to pick up your favorite sewing notions and supplies. We carry a full assortment to make all your projects easier to complete.

And 1000's of Other Fabrics

DenverFabrics.com is not affiliated with the Denver Fabrics Colorado retail store.

To unsubscribe/change profile:
click here

Email list management powered by http://MailerMailer.com