[Stargate] Who's got the cookies?

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 07:32:31 PST 2010

Hey Everybody,

I can't remember who said they are bringing the cookies and the drink for
populace tomorrow. Please answer ASAP. If we forgot this little detail, I
will try to bring some cookies and something to drink. But I don't want to
duplicate efforts....soooo....if you were going to do this, speak up now,
please!

--
Annes
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java