[Stargate] Fwd: [Ansteorra] Broken Spit Tavern Will NOT be at Crown

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Fri Jan 8 14:22:51 PST 2010

How big of pots are needed?  Gate's Edge has multiple large 5gal pots in
our Fest Gear and burners to heat em.  I personally have more and even
bigger pots (brew pots) and burners as well.

If people are wanting to cook big pots of soup I can get the gear there
but...  I have to leave by about 4PM and as I am very busy preparing for
international travel somebody will have to get any equipment back here
perfectly cleaned and ready for storage.

-EA