[Stargate] To Middle Eastern drummers and dancers...

Monkey Spank djembe_player at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 10:13:26 PDT 2010

<<Monday night at Simone's from 7:00pm until 9:00pm sounds good to me  for our
first meeting, as

long as that is still OK with Simone.   Please contact Simone privately for
directions.>>

Righteous!  My goodwife, Pati (who can doom-tek-ka with the best of them), and I
will be there!  I'll bring handouts with some basic rhythms on them.  My offer
stills stands open if anyone wants to carpool from Briar Forest and The Beltway.

Would it be ok, you think, to bring my boy.  He's 8 and an aspiring drummer.

Doom Ka-Ka-Doom,

Cormac