[Stargate] Closing date for submissions for the 2010 Domesday PRINTED version ...

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 2 11:08:11 PST 2010

Hi everyone.
Lady Maria here to tell you about the Domesday.

For those who don't know what a Domesday is ...
It is a list of names, addresses, birthdays, etc. that is printed and given out to everyone in the Barony.

As you can see from the form online at http://stargate.ansteorra.org/domesday.shtml we are working diligently to try to get everything together.  We are also asking if people would like to have their information on the internet version of the Domesday.  That version will be password protected.  We are going to be working on how to do that.

In the mean time, the hard copy version (paper version), will be done some time in April.  In order to do that, I need some help from everyone.
If you want your information to appear in the Domesday Printed version, please go to the link above and fill out the form.  The deadline for submitting the information on the form is March 13.  I know - that's the day before Gulf War starts.  But I'm not going to be there til Wednesday so I have a little time to work on it before leaving.

I'll be working on getting everything done and printed before the April Meeting.  That doesn't give me a lot of time with a whole week away for Gulf Wars.

So, get that info into the form, and it will get forwarded to me and I'll be able to get that Printed Domesday out to everyone in April.

Thank you everyone.
This has been a big project and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the rest of the Domesday committe for their help and dedication to this project.
Mistress Annes
Maureen
Merewyn (I'm including you in here Merewyn even though you weren't on the committee but we couldn't have done any of this without your help)
Alden
You have all been a huge help.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Lady Elizabeta Maria dei Medici