[Stargate] Konichiwa

Diane Taylor dianet_write at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 13:02:33 PST 2010

Konichiwa  Mononabe-dono,

Welcome to the Barony.  I am Kujo no Ume.  Though I haven't been active in a while, I am still around electronically in lurk mode.

Mundanely, I write books for a living, so I'm sort of out of the loop a lot.

See ya next time,

Diane Taylor

http://dianet-write.weebly.com/

http://paranormal-minds.blogspot.com/

http://groups.google.com/group/order-of-demented-dreamers

Writers don't get mad, they write books.