[Stargate] On site land deputy

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 10:40:15 PST 2010

Greetings all

I will not be on site until Sunday.  Adolf the Bear, Seneshal of Bordermarch
is my early on deputy and will be marking off the camping areas by groups.
We will not know what land is ours until Thursday afternoon.  We have about
123 preregistered, so please be ready to camp tightly to maximize the common
areas.

Assuming we have a similar area to last year, you will find Adolf in the
area below NOVA.

~ihon
Coastal Land Steward

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass . . .
it's about learning how to dance in the rain!"

Unknown (but I wish it had been me)