[Stargate] question marks??

Leslie Snipes lesdsnipes at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 13:41:38 PST 2010

It's amongst the recurring tech glitches.  Yahoo appeared to move to a backup system a couple of days ago and things were worse for a while and then improved some.  (Missing and delayed yahoo group posts, then double posts; spaces inserted in links and extra characters - usually question marks.)  Drove me crazy for the same reason when it was especially bad a couple of years ago but I barely notice these days.

Seems to be much worse if using yahoo email to/from a yahoo group.  Beyond that, the technology is just beyond me and I chalk it up to "well, it is free..." and I suspect the explanation would only confuse and confound me anyway :)

Pandora