[Stargate] Fw: [scottishcouncil] 4th Annual Sexy Kilt Contest, Mar 16th @ Gooses Acre Bistro (Woodlands)

Diane Taylor dianet_write at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 14 17:40:54 PDT 2010

Oh someone PLEASE take pictures!!!  I need inspiration for a book I'm going to be writing.   Please please *batbatting eyes* Pretty please?

See ya next time,

Diane Taylor

http://dianet-write.weebly.com/

http://paranormal-minds.blogspot.com/

http://groups.google.com/group/order-of-demented-dreamers

Writers don't get mad, they write books.