[Stargate] A beautiful butterfly has flown onward today

Michael Silverhands silverhands at verizon.net
Wed Mar 17 23:08:47 PDT 2010

Ah, Lorraine, we hardly knew ye... :-(

I lost my in-sooth sister to cancer just a few years ago, and there's
no way to prepare for the loss. All we can do is bear it as best we
can; mourn the passing; and celebrate the life we were privileged to
have shared.

I count myself fortunate to have known both Lady Lorraine Fraser, the
persona; and Laura Jean Betenbaugh, the woman. Both were thoughtful,
kind, hard-working, giving, and a source of light in a world often
fraught with darkness.

Lorraine, I will miss you. You are absent, but never forgotten.
Requiescat in pace.

Michael Silverhands