[Stargate] Dance at saturday's demo?

Lauren Norman lmnorman at uh.edu
Wed May 12 02:07:36 PDT 2010

Is there any interest among those of us who will be attending the demo this saturday in dancing?  Is that even feasible in the venue?  I assume so, if there's sufficient space for fighting, but I've only been to the theater twice, and never for a demo, so I don't really know.

If enough are interested, I will happily bring my portable iPod dock/speaker for our use.  I know my collection of dance music isn't the most complete, so I would welcome anyone with a better selection to bring it along on an iPod if possible.

Let me know!

Isolde