[Stargate] Edwards Cinema Demo

Diane Taylor dianet_write at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 15:13:59 PDT 2010

Robin Hood will be nice, but I wouldn't exactly give it 5 stars.  I'll give it a 3 to 4 rating.  The reason being was the beach landing scene... and yes, its' in the trailer.... a brief 4 to 5 second glimpse of some horribly non-period amphibious landing crafts... I can overlook minor goofs, but this one is too glaringly obvious for me to give it a full 5

 See ya next time,

Diane Taylor

http://dianet-write.weebly.com/
http://paranormal-minds.blogspot.com/
http://groups.google.com/group/order-of-demented-dreamers

Writers don't get mad, they write books.