[Stargate] Toys for Tots Prize for Stargate Yule Please Help!!!

Valerie Brown vbrown3 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 18:20:36 PDT 2010

Greetings Unto the Populace,

Yule is just a month away and this is my second request. So if anyone could
help out this would be great.

Hi I am Lady Valeria your Toys for Tots Liaison. I am looking for an Artisan
to donate a prize for the Toys for Tots Drive and Raffle that we will be
having at Stargate Yule this year. For every new  toy that is donated, a
raffle ticket we be received for the for said prize.  The Prize can be
anything( some examples are a Camping Chest, a camping Chair, Stain Glass,
Handmade Leather Pouch,,,etc ) . If you would like to donate the Prize
please contact me privately at Vbrown3 at gmail.com  .

In Service to the Dream one Toy at a time

Lady Valeria Marcella De' Martinez

--
Valerie W. Brown