[Stargate] In need of a Ride to BAM

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 08:09:12 PST 2010

Hi folk

Has anyone responded to this yet?  Isabeau made it known at Coronation that
we would not be able to be of service for we will already have left for BAM
before HE Orlando hits the tarmac.  I hope someone can be there for our
cousin.

Blessings,
~ihon

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass . . .
it's about learning how to dance in the rain!"

Unknown (but I wish it had been me)