[Stargate] Harry Potter Adventure ...

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 9 07:06:32 PST 2010

Hi Everyone.

I have been checking the times for Harry Potter on November 19.  You all know it opens the weekend of BAM.  Now I usually go to the Harry Potter movies on the first night, so I was a little disappointed about that, then I thought, They probably have a 12:01 am showing on the 19th, so I checked.
Well I found the coolest thing.  There's a special showing, starting at 6 pm and going through the 12:01 showing.  It's showing Order of the Phoenix, Half Blood Prince and then at 12:01 the first part of Deathly Hallows.  3 movies for $20 and you get a limited edition lanyard with the purchase of the ticket.
http://www.amctheatres.com/Movies/Harry_Potter_Adventure/
Now it's showing at the Willowbrook AMC but it's probably showing at other theaters as well.  I know some people will be going to BAM on Thursday, but for those of us who aren't leaving til Friday do we want to get a group together and go see the FIRST showing?  (Boy that's not going to be fun is it? A probably 3 hour movie at Midnight and then get packed for BAM?  OUCH.  This is sounding like it's going to be a really LONG day!)
I'm going no matter what.  But if anyone wants to go we can check other theaters.
Maria

"Sex and religion are closer to each other than either might prefer."

    - Saint Thomas Moore (1478-1535)