[Stargate] Stargate-Loch Baronial in April

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 17 07:48:54 PST 2010

Stargate will once again be hosting the Joint Baronial event in April 2011 to
help facilitate Loch Soilleir host the Roses Tournament as the joint "fun event"
in May.  As such, now is the time to find an autocrat and start the planning.
The holidays are upon us and time will be short if we wait to get started in
January.  If anyone is interested in stewarding this event, please contact Their
Excellencies and me.  The bid due date will be announced at December's Populace
meeting.

In service,
Alden
Seneschal