[Stargate] Stargate - You rock!

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 22 15:03:38 PST 2010

Definitely.  Only next year I'm making Chicken Tortilla soup.  I'll have to check the prices on the tortillas and fixings for that soup.  That's the reason I didn't do it this year.  I just didn't have time to check all those prices.

Maria

"Sex and religion are closer to each other than either might prefer."

    - Saint Thomas Moore (1478-1535)