[Stargate] BAM hospitality reminder

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 16:42:59 PST 2010

Is anyone supplying plastic bowls and spoons?
If not, I can bring that - how many do you need?
Hillary

________________________________
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 15:00:44 -0600
From: "ihon & Isabeau" <bandb.stargate at gmail.com>
To: Barony of Stargate <stargate at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Stargate] BAM hospitality reminder

Please let us know if something has come up.
Here?s the list of items for BAM and who is supplying them:

Ihon ? Lentil & Sausage soup

?        Maria ? Minestrone

?        Isolde ? Chicken & Bacon

?        Maureen ? Tomato Basil

?        Ann ? Chicken Noodle

?        Genevieve ? Brownies

?        Isabeau ? Chocolate Chip Bars

?        Caitlin ? Cornbread

?        Ciarnat ? Coco, Tea, Cider

We are bring our personal pavilion instead the Stargate pavilion as it is a
little larger and will be set up in the same place we were last year.  It is
our goal to start serving around 11:30 and ending around 2 or 2:30.  Please
be sure to bring anything you may need including utensils.

Note:  Those making soup need to supply their own cooking surface and fuel
source.

~ihon & Isabeau~
Baron and Baroness of Stargate

John & Terri Hirling