[Stargate] Table Decorating Contest - Stargate Yule

Kaitlyn Mckenna mistresskaitlyn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 10:29:16 PST 2010

FYI, the timing of the table decorating posted here and that on the Yule
website are drastically different. This notice has it being judged ending at
4pm whereas the website says that starting to decorate is at 4pm. I would
miss the whole thing if I go by the website.

--kaitlyn

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 12:14 PM, katherine watson
<katherin.watson at att.net>wrote:

> Your Excellencies,
>
> Yes, I posted the Table Decorating Contest notice to both lists.
> The more the merrier to celebrate Yule.  : }
>
> Yours in Service,
>
> Caitilin

"Do not make someone a priority who only makes you an option"