[Stargate] Greetings and a request

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 14:31:39 PDT 2010

Hello Everyone!

Isn't this weather absolutely gorgous? This coming weekend is the Gatesedge
Celtic Harvest event out at Camp Camwood and I have a request. Our gate will
be open Friday night from 5 PM until 10 PM and then will reopen at 6 am on
Saturday closing sometime in the afternoon whenever the autocrat tells me to
close the gate. You can sit for 1 hour or 5 if you wish but the rules
require 2 people to be at gate while it is open....and I will occasionally
like a potty break! LOL!

I am in need of good friends who have gate experience to keep me company
during the evening and the day. If you can do this, please email me
privately at annescvb at gmail.com and let me know to expect you.

Thanking you for your service to Kingdom and to Shire in advance.

Annes