[Stargate] Coronation information ...

Kaitlyn Mckenna mistresskaitlyn at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 08:57:37 PDT 2010

It was also published in the Two Towers.

Coronation is Nov 6 at the SPJST Hall in Caldwell, TX (1 mile south on Hwy
36 from the intersection of Hwy 36 and Hwy 21).

Site, which includes food all day from 11am to 6 pm, is $16 for adults. If
you wish to opt out of food, you must prepay (for $10) before Oct 25 by
ACCEPS (acceps.ansteorra.org/ansteorra).

Site opens at 8 am, closes (cleanup) at 10 pm. Kings Champion starts at 9am.
Step down Court starts approximately 1pm.

--kaitlyn

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 10:46 AM, Maria Buchanan
<scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> Does anyone have any information on Coronation?
> I didn't get a Black Star because my membership had lapsed.
> Thanks.
> Maria

"Do not make someone a priority who only makes you an option"