[Stargate] Fw: [Ansteorra] Eisteddfod

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 28 07:29:41 PDT 2010

This was announced on the Ansteorra list by the KMOAS.

Once again, Stargate will be hosting Eisteddfod!  Let's do all we can to welcome
some of the kingdom's finest performers and show them the outstanding
hospitality Stargate has to offer.  Remember, bards' tales travel far and wide
and can last for a long time!  :)

Alden