[Stargate] September Two Towers submissions due ASAP

Chronicler of Stargate chronicler at stargate.ansteorra.org
Wed Sep 1 10:41:17 PDT 2010

Good morning,

I am currently assembling contributions for the September issue of the Two
Towers. If you have anything to contribute, please send it to me at this
address ASAP. Publication Permission Forms can be found at:
http://www.ansteorra.org/publications/forms/PubPerm.pdf.

--> Guilds & Practices - I'd really like to hear from all guild principals
and marshalls so that I can accurately report information about practices
and meetings (i.e., meeting dates, times, locations, and contact
information). In particular, I know of a drumming/dancing practice and a
cooking thing that I'd like to be able to tell people about.

--> Events - Does anyone have any word fame or photos from Pennsic and/or
Laurel's Prize Tourney?

--> Officers - I welcome any contributions you have to the newsletter.

--> Committee News - It would be great to hear from the chairs and/or
members of the various committees about on-going efforts to improve the
barony.

--> Event Stewards and Coordinators - This is a good place to advertise for
volunteers to work Stargate Yule.

--> Articles - Share your expertise or enlighten others on a subject you
feel passionate about. Send your article to me for publication along with
the appropriate Publication Permission Form found on the Ansteorra website.

--> Art - Send your finest artwork along with the appropriate Publication
Permission Form found on the Ansteorra website. Or let me know you’d like to
illustrate articles!

I look forward to everyone's contributions!

HL Anne Barrington
Stargate Chronicler