[Stargate] Found At Lochtoberfest, Wrenches

Ciarnat Ciarnat at consolidated.net
Mon Sep 27 06:32:01 PDT 2010

SCA Sisters & Brothers,

       The following items were found on our lunch table, located beneath
the large permanent structure at Lochtoberfest:  Pair of 6" adjustable
wrenches and assorted hex nuts.  The receipt, from the bag, shows the items
were purchased at Lowe's in Cypress, TX on 9/25/10.  These items were paid
for with a VISA card #3142.

       If these items belong to you, our family will be at the upcoming
Celtic Harvest event sponsored by Gate's Edge.  You can locate me in the
"kitchen" area at the event as I am on the feast crew.  Or, find me at
Stargate's October officer/populace meeting on 10/04/10.

      In Service,

HL Ciarnat of Firethorn

Hospitaler, Stargate

  All meaningful change begins with the right aspirations--Ken Yamashita