[Stargate] Nonaggressive bee swarm available

Derek Brown otterchaos at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 08:11:19 PDT 2010

To all,

Just this past week a bee swarm decided that my backyard was the
perfect place to set up residence.  While I do not mind being host
temporarily to a foreign queen, this one cannot stay indefinitely.

This is a non-aggressive hive verified by my mowing within 2-3 feet of
it and being completely ignored.  It is at ground level.  If there are
any bee-keepers that would like a non-aggressive hive despite being in
a county that has been exposed to Africanized bees, they are welcome
to come get it.

Otherwise, I will be attempting to use concentrated vinegar in an
attempt to stink up her place and encourage the foreign queen to move
herself and her entourage onward...

I can be contacted at otterchaos at gmail.com

Ld. William Silke