[Stargate] Herald Office Still Open

Alisone McCay alisone.maccay at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 07:13:43 PDT 2011

Greetings unto the populace of the Barony of Stargate,

I would like to announce that due to the change in the Baron and Baroness
that the office of herald is still accepting applications until the May
populace meeting, May 2, 2011.  Please make sure to send your application to
me at coastal at herald.ansteorra.org, with copies to Their Excellencies Simone
and Robert, HL Alden Drake as Seneschal, and Lord Bernard ben Moshe ha
Kohane as herald.  Please include a copy of your membership card along with
the appropriate application paperwork no later then May 2.  Once that is
done the announcement will be made as soon as possible following that time.
Thank you and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

In Service,
Alisone McCay - Solstice Pursuivant