[Stargate] Defenders of the Rose

Donna Nesbit themaefare at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 08:18:41 PDT 2011

Greetings,

The Defenders of the Rose Tournament is May 6-8.  As always, volunteers are needed to make the event successful for everyone.  We are seeking volunteers to work gate on Friday evening (May 6) or Saturday (May 7).  We need at least 2 people per time slot.  Each shift  is 2 hours long.  If you would be willing to help, please email us. Let us know the day you would like to work.  Also, indicate whether you would prefer morning or afternoon on Saturday.  We will then let you know when you are scheduled.  If you can only work a certain time period, we will try to book you then.

Thank you for your consideration about helping with gate.  We look forward to hearing from you.

YIS,

Lady Penelope Miriam Darling and Lady Kathryn Gyles
(gate coordinators)