[Stargate] Thank You Stargate!

Cynthia Whitford simonevalery at comcast.net
Sun Apr 10 15:25:32 PDT 2011

Unto the wonderful people of the Stargate do we Robert and Simone, Baron and Baroness, send warmest greetings!

We thank you all very much for the gift of your time and talents in making our Investiture such a wonderful event.  From setup to takedown you guys were awesome!  You all worked so hard (despite the heat) to make sure that things happened the way they should.  We really appreciate all the effort you put in to making the day run so smoothly.  With your continued support we look forward to being able to offer the Kingdom many more such fabulous events!

looking forward to seeing everybody at Populace in May!

best regards,
Robert and Simone