[Stargate] Submissions for May Two Towers due 4/29

Chronicler of Stargate chronicler at stargate.ansteorra.org
Tue Apr 26 12:38:22 PDT 2011

Greetings,

I am currently assembling materials for the May issue of the *Two
Towers*and I would greatly appreciate the help of the populace,
officers, and guild
principals.
--> Guilds & Practices - If you are in charge of a guild, practice, or
workshop, please send updated information to me about dates, times,
locations, and contact information.

--> Stargate/Loch Soillei Joint Baronials - Please share your photos and
stories from this event.

--> Officers - By now, you should have already received a separate request
for your submissions. :-)

--> Event Stewards and Coordinators - Maureen: do you have any last words to
say about the event? Is there a Lost and Found list that can be published?

--> Articles - Share your expertise or enlighten others on a subject you
feel passionate about. Have you read a new book that you want to share with
others? Are you working on a new craft that you'd like to tell people about?

Please send your submissions to me at this address by Friday, April 29th.

Thank you,

Anne

HL Anne Barrington
Stargate Chronicler