[Stargate] [Gatesedge] Ravensfort can use our help!

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 10 17:54:15 PDT 2011

Thank you ever so much. We really need fighters and artisans to come help out.
My direct email is lddevin03 at yahoo.com
I will be on vacation this next week but shall return Saturday April 16th.
If you want to help then send me an email and I will give you all the details.
This is a great opportunity to grow not only the SCA but your areas as well.
There will be folks from
all over at this Festival.

Thank you for your time.

Lord Devin