[Stargate] 'Greater Tuna' theater tickets for sale

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 14:16:15 PDT 2011

I have a pair of theater tickets that I won't be able to use due to a conflict.
My cost was $82 for the pair, but am willing to sell for $60.00!
If you are interested, pleasecontact me ASAP.

World premier of "I Heard That"
starring Joe Sears and Jaston Williams
Saturday August 20 at 2 pm (that's this Saturday!!)
The Grand 1894 Opera House in Galveston
Orchestra Center, seats M1 and M2

http://www.thegrand.com/IHeardThat.asp
"The creators of Greater Tuna, Jaston Williams, Joe Sears and Ed Howard, bring you their hilarious new play I HEARD THAT!  In their acclaimed comic tradition, Sears and Williams once again portray over twenty different characters.  This time, instead of the citizens of the third smallest town in Texas, the entire world serves as the target for their outrageous satiric comedy, in situations ranging from testy marriages gone postal, beekeepers in search of a buzz, political hacks desperate for the next crazy issue, totalitarian dictators maxing out their credit cards, Civil War re-enactments gone bad and that out-sourced guy in India who can't help you with your problem. Come see why critics have called Sears and Williams "living treasures of the American Theatre.""