[Stargate] LPT and Steppes Artisan displays?

Lauren Norman lmnorman at uh.edu
Tue Aug 30 06:50:48 PDT 2011

Howdy Stargate!  I was sadly unable to attend Laurel's Prize and Steppes Artisan this month, but I'd love to hear the highlights of both of them, particularly with regard to anyone from SG who displayed.  If you did, or you attended and noticed work by someone from our awesome barony, please, tell me about it!  Tell me about the display/project, whether its a new area of A&S for you, any special recognition you might have received for it, spare me no detail!

YIS,

Isolde, MoA&S

Lauren Norman
409.739.5645